I still have another day until I'm actually due, but with Jaden coming a week early it just seemed like this baby should have been early too. (I seem to block out the fact that I had to be induced and my body didn't actually go into labor early.) Right now I feel great, not at all like I'm about to pop any minute. I'm grateful that I'm not miserable, but it would be nice to have a little false labor to make it seem like I'm progressing.
I've been doing everything I can to be ready for when this baby comes. I'm now at the point that I've finished all the little things that I was hoping to work on to keep my mind off of not going into labor. Tonight I made these little picture frames for the boy's jungle room...all that is missing is some pictures of the new little guy. Hopefully it won't be long now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are really cute April! Did you paint the letters of the baby's name to hang on the wall? How come there isn't a picture of those. Good luck waiting!
Still waiting for that phone call to get me out of work for the rest of the day...
Those are so cute! I check your blog every day so I'll know when he's here. I think about you all the time and hope everything goes well. Good luck!
Those are VERY CUTE pitcure frames. You can make me some of them if you want (while you wait to go into labor). I hope he comes soon
I feel so bad for you...to have a baby a week early and then have to go over the next time. At least I knew I'd be late. And trust me, false labor is just a mean trick. Better to just have one sure labor.
Hang in there playing the waiting game; I've played it myself a few times. The good news is that the baby eventually came every time, so don't lose hope! :)
sO cUTE!! I can't wait until they are filled with pictures! Ha ha...the waiting game is so hard!!
Post a Comment