Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Still Waiting


7 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Oh my Goodness...you poor girl!! Tell that boy he needs to come out!! Ha ha!! Good luck...hopefully it will be soon...and fast!

ronandlindahatfield said...

I know the little sweetheart will be born tonight -- after we have left! So sorry we missed the big event, but the good (or bad, depending on your point of view) news is that we will BE BACK!!!
Thanks for the wonderful time! We really had fun here. You are great hosts!!!

Jared and Melissa said...

As far as I was concerned I was like two weeks overdue with Mackayla. The waiting is NOT fun. Good luck!

Janetta said...

Scott says you may be induced on Thursday? Good luck and call if you need anything!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I'm so sorry April. I KNOW from two personal experiences that it is the most frustrating thing in the world to be overdue; especially because you had a deadline to work with before your parents left. He'll come. I just hope he doesn't rip you in half from being so big! Good luck.

Danielle and Derek said...

I just don't believe due dates anymore. It seems like almost everyone I know goes later or is induced. Meagan was 10 days overdue, and had to be induced, and Spencer came a week late. Ethan was closer to the due date, but still late. Not fun. Hang in there!

Heather said...

Congrates on little baby Logan James. I was suprised that he was only 8 lbs. For waiting so long and being so big, you would of thought he would be bigger!