Logan is a week old today. The time has flown past, yet it seems like he's always been a part of our little family. Here are some pictures from this past week:
Jaden is a great big brother. He really loves Logan and likes to help take care of him. Logan really doesn't cry often, but when he does Jaden is right there telling him it's okay and not to be sad. Jaden loves to hold the pacifier in Logan's mouth, we have to watch that one pretty carefully as he likes to push it into his mouth a little too far.
Overall I think Jaden is adjusting pretty well to having a new baby in the house. He does at times get a little jealous so we are trying to give him as much extra attention as we can. The other day we gave Logan a bath, later on that night Jaden got really upset when Scott tried to put Jaden in the tub. Scott finally figured out that Jaden wanted to take a bath in the sink just like Logan. It was over before I could see it but I guess Scott picked him up and humored the kid by sticking our 40 pound toddler in the bathroom sink.
While we were giving Logan his bath Jaden said, "Mommy, take my picture too" and this was the little pose he came up with.
Jaden insisted the other night that he was going to sleep in the baby car seat.
13 comments:
Nice looking Holt men! Great tower, Jaden -- so much black hair, Logan -- super "W", Scott!
I hope that last comment "nice looking Holt men" came from Linda, and not from Ron. I remember what happened last time you took a trip with your purple flowery suitcase...
Did you let Jaden sleep in the car seat? That was cute. What a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you next weekend!
Looks like you guys are busy! Good thing Logan is a good baby. Jaden seems to be handling it quite well!
Your little boys looks so cute together. Good luck taking care of them on your own tomorrow! Let me know how it goes. I'll be trying that next week.
You guys are so cute! I love the picture of the three boys laying on the floor. I hope you're all adjusting well, and we send our love!
He has changed so much this past week. He seems to be pretty alert and his eyes are so precious. I love his dark complexion and he seems to be morphing--I'm not sure who he looks like now. Jaden seems so giant next to him! We miss you guys. I can't wait to see him at his blessing.
Logan is so cute, and so tiny! seeing him lying next to Scott and Jaden! I thought that was a good idea of Scott to put Jaden in the sink too. I bet he's done with that idea now! I'm impressed at how quickly you guys get your pictures on your blog.
Your little family is so cute!! How is it with two?? Ha ha...I bet it is great! Logan is just such a handsome boy!!
Derek keeps forgetting to comment on this but he thinks Jaden's "pose" looks just like the Heisman trophy. A natural candidate...or did Scott put him up to that one?
I thought he looked like he was doing the Heisman too. He came up with it all on his own, maybe that means we've had epsn on a little too much!
Oh April, he is so adorable!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Hey, I am getting ready to send out wedding announcements. What is your address...well, maybe email it to me (molliemcallister@yahoo.com).
Congrats!!! You're angel is so cute! I hope Seattle is treating you well, and I hope being a parent of children is treating you well. I just joined the blogging community, look mine up - http://oneilies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment