Friday, October 12, 2007

Our new arrival

Logan James Holt
Oct 11, 2007
7:21 am
8 lbs
20 1/4 inches long


I was scheduled to go in for an induction Thursday morning at 6 am, but to the surprise of the hospital and ourselves we showed up at 2 am in active labor. This time around the delivery was very quick and easy . In fact it was so quick that by the time the doctor came and in they lifted the blanket for me to start pushing, his head was already out! Guess it was some kind of epidural, I didn't feel a thing! The nurse had just checked me a min before so he hadn't been out long. The doctor picked him up and pulled him out the rest of the way so I actually didn't even have to push once.
Logan is such a sweet baby. He is so much more mellow then Jaden was, we've only rarely heard him fuss. We are excited to finally have him here with us. He's a perfect addition to our little family.




17 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

I'm glad you had an easier labor this time around. Logan sure is a sweetheart! We can't wait to hold him someday. Tell Jaden he looks like a great big brother!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Excellent baby! Jaden looks like he is taking good care of baby Logan. We love you all. Kiss the boys for us!!!

Heather said...

Great Job Scott and April! He sure had darker hair than Jaden did. Logan kind of looks like Jaden to me. He sure is cute!

Janetta said...

Congratulations and our warmest welcome to little Logan.

Jared and Melissa said...

Congratulations! He has such a cute little face! Logan looks a lot like scott. Seeing him is getting me all excited for mine. Hope we get to see you soon because our baby wants to arm wrestle yours.

Stacie Hawley said...

HOORAY HOORAY! Oh he is so cute!! How fun a little family of four!!! And LOVE the name Logan! So cute!

Garden Street Zoo said...

Congrats! He sure is a cute little guy and you look fabulous by the way!

Anna said...

Congratulations! Logan is adorable and you look great! I am glad that when he finally decided to come he came!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world of two kids. I'm sure you'll do great. I think that Logan looks just like a Hatfield and nothing like Jaden did. I remember Jaden looking just like Scott and I think Logan looks like all of your guys' baby pictures. He's a cutie. I can't wait to hold him!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're done, he's here, and he's so sweet! I hope you are feeling well this week! Get some good rest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April and Scott, Logan is a beautiful baby. We love the name Logan also. We hope you are doing well. Jaden will be a great big brother.

Christina said...

Congratulations, Holt Family! Logan is beautiful and Jaden looks like a great big brother all ready!

Cathie said...

Oh he is perfect! CONGRATULATIONS!

armando y mary said...

SCOTT Y APRIL: MUCHAS FELICIDADES POR EL BEBE, TIENEN UNA FAMILIA MUY LINDA.LOS QUEREMOS MUCHO

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! What a blessing to have him in your (our) family!

Welsch Family said...

Congratulations! He is SUCH a cute little baby! I hope that you are able to sneak in a nap once in a while even in Mr. Jaden keeps one eye open still! We love all the detail on your blog, especially your goodbye's to naptime.

Andrea said...

Good for you guys! I thought things were a lot easier the 2nd time around.

Andrea Hill