I just took Jaden in for his two year check up. Since we recently moved this was our first time to his new pediatrician's office. Like all his other check ups in the past the nurses and doctor were amazed at how big he was for his age. As Dr. Stevens was going over his chart she said, " I assume he has always been above average for his head size and his height" She was correct...can you guess which grandpa he inherited each quality from?

Grandpa Hatfield
Grandpa Holt
We have entered the stage where Jaden feels the need to pick out everything from what cup he drinks out of to what he wears each day. Although I try to heavily persuade him what he should wear during the day, we let him have free reign over what he wears for pajamas. This was the lovely number he came up with the other night.
8 comments:
That looks like some of the outfits I've been wearing these days. Now that I'm getting much bigger I prefer comfort over style in the evenings!! Dad's head may be big, but its beautful!
I love Jaden's sense of style! I also love fat heads!!
Oh, he's so cool. You watch, he's going to start the next fashion trend! Halle still lets me pick out most of her outfits as long as they are purple or pink. Go figure...
You should have asked the doctor, "Are you calling my kid fat?" Next you act all flustered for a second, then you walk right out of the office yelling, "Dr. Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!" It's a good strategy to use with the docs, but I have only found it to work about 50% of the time. But what is really funny is if you come to your next appointment and act like nothing happened last time.
Sorry I had to remove my last comment...Hudson was helping me type. Anyway, I love Jaden's choice in PJ's! I'm also very happy to hear that I'm not the only one who has a kid with a giant head.
I don't understand a single word Derek says.
On a different note...la la la la.
It's good that you let Jaden pick out what he wants. I need to give Jackson more options.
Post a Comment