Thursday, June 7, 2007

I've been tagged...

I'm more of the just post pictures of my family type of blogger, but I got tagged with this questionnaire on my friend Heidi's page. Since Scott's in Orlando this week and I really don't have too much going on I don't really have an excuse not to...so here it goes:


What was I doing ten years ago?
This was the summer right after my friends and I got our driver's license. I'm pretty sure we spent most nights driving around Yakima looking for other kids driving around with nothing to do.


What was I doing one year ago?
Scott had just finished his MBA at Ohio University. We were boxing up all our stuff to put in storage for the next 6 months so we could move to Seattle for an internship with the University of Washington. It was a crazy time but we grateful that we did, since they ended up hiring Scott on full-time.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Hands down - Watermelon
2. Ice cream
3. Fudge
4. Grapefruit
5. Fried eggs

*These are about the only foods that ever sound good to me this pregnancy. Not sure where the egg thing came from...?

5 songs I know all the words to...
1. Happy Birthday - Jaden's FAVORITE song
2. Book of Mormon Stories - Jaden's second favorite song
3-5. I'm actually really bad and knowing all the words to songs
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. I'd be in Orlando right now with Scott
2. We'd finally build our storage sheds
3. Buy a house, a boat and all the other toys that we always dream about
4. Go the grocery store and buy all the expensive items that I usually feel guilty about
5. Most likely we'd put most of it in savings

5 of my bad habits...
1. When talking to someone I don't know very well I tend to look everywhere but at the actual person
2. Stay up too late while still getting nothing accomplished
3. Waste time on the computer during nap time
4. Eating right before I go to bed
5. Feeling like I always have to be right...poor Scott puts up with a lot

5 things I like doing...
1. Being on/at/near the water...notice I didn't say IN the water
2. Playing at the park with Jaden
3. Spending time with our families...thanks mom and dad for taking me in this week
4. Getting my hair cut and styled
5. Playing tennis or riding bikes with Scott



5 things I will never wear again...
1. About 1/3 of the clothes in my closet, I just can't seem to get rid of them
2. Inch thick glasses
3. Long hair - I just got it cut today
4. Overalls
5. Sadly my wedding dress

5 of my favorite toys...
1. Kitchen Aid - I just got it and I love it!
2. Computer - Same reason as the above
3. Sewing Machine - even though I don't really know how to use it yet
4. Settlers of Catan
5. The Baby Name Wizard Book I just checked out from the library

I tag:
Anyone that reads this...except for Chad. I'm just afraid it would take you way too long to write and me too long to read.

4 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

I wouldn't give up on your overalls quiet yet. That was fun to read. It gave me a good idea, maybe I'll make some fudge today.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I am afraid you learned all your bad habits from me. Sorry!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, our ten years ago and a year ago categories are strikingly similar. Doesn't it feel nice to be done with school? I think that the things we crave during pregnancy are so funny! One day I crave Top Ramen and candy, the next day I crave oatmeal and fresh fruit! Weird.

Scott said...

I think we'll build our storage sheds before we get our million... even if it's the size of a doghouse in the backyard.

Is anyone else craving an egg?