Scott was in Orlando this past week for a conference, so Jaden and I went to Yakima to stay with my parents while he was gone. I had Scott take the camera so he could take pictures of his trip, unfortunately he's not in most of the pictures so I just posted two.

The Resort where the conference was held and where Scott stayed

Scott and some of his friends tried to drive to the Kennedy Space Center to watch the space shuttle launch. Traffic was so backed up that they could only get as close as 20 miles away.

I stole this picture from Amy's page since it's the only one taken while we were in Yakima. Scott may have been in Florida, but Chad and Amy's unfinished basement was as good as Hawaii as far as Jaden was concerned.
1 comment:
Glad you're back Scott! Thanks for lending me your family while you were gone!
Post a Comment