Saturday: Scott and I attended a wedding of one of his co-workers. It was so nice to get dressed up and go out by ourselves. Jaden didn't seem to mind, since he got to spend the day with his Aunt Heather. He gets so excited if anyone comes over, and talks about it for days. So everyone please keep coming to visit, we love to have company!
We tried to take a picture of just the two of us, but Jaden ran right over and insisted that he needed to be in the pictures too. You'd think he would have at least smiled after all of that.
Jackson, Jaden and Mitchell..."yummy"!
Monday: Scott was "working" at a UW golf tournament at the Yakima Country Club. A pretty sweet deal, he got paid for playing golf and I got to hang out with my family all day. Melissa flew in that morning for a week visit, the timing was great so we got to see her and her and Mackayla. Since we are both due with our second child just a few days apart, we also got to compare bellies. I've got her beat, but I'm sure it's just the extra 5 days I have on her that makes all the difference...maybe....yeah, probably not.
Jaden and Jackson showing Mackayla the ropes
Just for Fun: We went over to Heather's new place to look around. Grandma Davenport came with us and showed us that even though she's almost 90, she's still got it!!!

11 comments:
We always knew grandma had it! What a great picture?
Also, just to be clear with everyone... "working" on my golf game is one of the harder things I do during at work. It takes some serious work (only 17 holes) for me to figure out how to straighten out my drive.
Great post April! You're the BEST!
I had a great time visiting you! I had a very similiarly packed and eventful weekend. I think I need a vacation from busy weekends!
So fun April! I love being able to keep in touch even if it is just through a blog. When are you coming to Utah the next time?
You're really not bigger than me
April. Everyone said we looked the same. I just have bigger hair and that helps to take the emphasis off my belly.
April--did you buy that necklace or make it? I'm trying to make one like that. I might have to look at it to see if I'm doing it right.
For the record...I think you girls are the same size, but you hold your babies way differently. April is higher and Melissa is lower.
Well, I think I am higher AND lower then both of you!
What a fun weekend! You and Melissa both look really cute pregnant.
Your family Picture on top is the best picture ever. ;)
April! You look awesome! How fun that you and Melissa are only days apart. Me and 3 sister-in-laws all had our babies within 5 months of each other. It is so fun! You and me are pretty close too...so I'll be feelin' your pain around month 8...
This was a wonderful post but its time for another one.
Amen to that! (Melissa's comment)
Post a Comment