WOW!! It is so great to catch up with you guys! We love blogs!! So fun! And...hooray for baby number TWO! So exciting! Do you know what you are having?
Can you believe how time flies? I think of all the things that Jeff and I have gone through since we've been married...moved 4 times, finished grad. school, have 3 kids, finally have a career! Ya, time flies, it's crazy. Happy Anniversary! You guys are lucky that squirrel in the background didn't pounce on your cake. Phew!
7 comments:
where have all the years gone? We need another honeymoon... I love you! Great pictures.
Hope you guys had a good anniversary! It was a beautiful wedding. I can't believe it was four years ago now!
WOW!! It is so great to catch up with you guys! We love blogs!! So fun! And...hooray for baby number TWO! So exciting! Do you know what you are having?
Ok...we just read you are having a boy!! Brothers how fun!
Can you believe how time flies? I think of all the things that Jeff and I have gone through since we've been married...moved 4 times, finished grad. school, have 3 kids, finally have a career! Ya, time flies, it's crazy. Happy Anniversary! You guys are lucky that squirrel in the background didn't pounce on your cake. Phew!
Happy Anniversary you two. Hope you had a great day!
Happy 4th Anniversay! What a beautiful wedding you had! Where was the reception held? I'd like to visit there someday!!
Post a Comment