Scott took Jaden to their first Father/Son campout last night. I was a little nervous to send my little boy out into the wilderness, but they had a great time. Jaden told me all about his trip when he got home, how he got to sleep in a sleeping bag in the tent, he went fishing, threw rocks in the water, and ate marshmallows. They didn't get to sleep until nearly 11:30pm and unfortunately for Scott, Jaden woke up with the sun at 5:30am ready and excited to get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Jaden is sure a CUTE litlle guy. I bet he was a very excited. I bet Jaden could compete with his Grandpa!
Great form!! A true fisherman! Love the pole too.
I was nervous about little Jaden too. I'm glad he made it home safe. What did you do without them all night April?
That's the beauty of it, I did nothing. I had planned all these projects and chores to do, but then decided to spend the night reading a book.
Looks like the boys had a great time...and mom got a night off! I loved getting to look at all of your family photos! Thanks for sharing your pics.
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until Hudson and Bryce can go camping together. Fun for them and a night off for me!
Oh, that is too cool! Jeff really wanted to take Cole on the father-son campout, but it fell on a day we were vacationing! I'll bet they had a great time.
What a great Dad! That looks like a blast and I am sure that some alone time was nice too!
Post a Comment