Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Congratulations Scotty!

I was at Target the other day and it struck me that it is that time of year again. The isles were crowed with students and their parents picking up school supplies and items for their new apartments. Not us though we were just there for some hand soap and hair gel. This is our first official year out of school.
Scott just turned in his last assignment a couple of weeks ago and his diplomas should be in the mail shortly. For those who may not know Scott just completed a dual masters program. He earned a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Sports Administration. Since we left Ohio University early to take this job at UW Scott didn't get a chance to attend graduation. I found some pictures of him from his BYU graduation two years ago and decided to post them as a substitution (and lets be honest - Scott enjoyed his time at byu much more than at ohio).

We seems to like to plan our babies around graduation time. This was taken about a month before Jaden was born and I'm about a month away now from our next baby being born.

9 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Congratulaions Scott!!I've been looking for a reason to celebrate so Mackayla and I are going to have a party now in your honor. It won't be as fun as your BYU grad party though since we don't have a pinata this time.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

What an awesome feeling to be done with school. That's the only thing that keeps me going. Congratulations Scott!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Congrats! You can still get a new back pack if you want.
To Amy:
Scott is the only thing that keeps you going???

Christina said...

Congrats, Scott! I bet it feels great to be done with school. But I guess you have to be a grown-up now. Good luck with that!

Danielle and Derek said...

Way to go, Scott! Only the best graduate from OU.

Stacie Hawley said...

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY...ok...so we have THREE MORE YEARS...and then some! HA HA. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is the best feeling ever! I remember when Jeff finished his MBA and I thought, "Wow! He's going to come home from work and that is it. No homework, no trips to the library, no late night study groups." Congratulations Scott, and April, good luck over the next month. I feel ya!

Janetta said...

Nice going Scott! We had no idea such talent resided just up the street...two Masters? You're rad!

Heather said...

Congrates!