Monday, September 24, 2012

January 2012

Cannon turned 18 months on January 1st, he was very excited for his first day of nursery!  Sadly the longer he has been in nursery the less he likes it and we usually have to drop him off sobbing.
 
Just a few days into the new year (new insurance deductible) Cannon got really sick.  He was having such a hard time breathing that I took him into the pediatrician's office.  There they took a chest x-ray and a few other tests.  Although he didn't see anything really wrong with him on the x-ray his oxygen levels were too low so we ended up having to have him admitted to the hospital overnight.  Poor little guy hated people poking at him, and I hated them coming in and waking him up every hour.  In the morning his oxygen levels were high enough we could go home (with no real explanation of why he has having such a difficult time breathing).




Scott turned 31 on January 16th.  Scott wanted to spend the day skiing with the family.  We actually left Cannon behind at Grandpa and Grandma's house and headed up White Pass.  This was the second time in my life to go skiing and I think it's safe to say that I'm not a natural.  It was freezing that day and snowing really hard so I only lasted for a few hours in the morning and then spent the afternoon in the lodge reading a book.  I'm really better suited for the beach.  It was fun though to see Jaden and Logan flying down the hill.  They were really trying hard to help me and give me pointers, it is a little humbling to have your 4 year old ski circles around you!  After skiing we went to pick up Cannon and have a little party at Grandpa and Grandma's house.



 





We had a couple of good snowfalls this year so we tried to get out sledding as often as we could.

No comments: