We were lucky enough to have Scott's other set of grandparents come and visit us last week from Logan. The kids loved having so many visitors and all the extra attention. These picture are all in reverse order but we had another fun filled weekend with the Crockett's and my mother-in-law (who stayed behind with the first group left).
We had an early birthday celebration for Grandpa Crockett. He got to wear this awesome hat while the waiters sang to him. It's worth it for free ice cream right?!


Of course the boys each had to have several turns blowing out the candle.

Jaden loves climbing trees and he also loves to have me take his picture.
Of course the boys each had to have several turns blowing out the candle.
Jaden loves climbing trees and he also loves to have me take his picture.
After church on Sunday we drove over to the cemetery. A women in Logan had said that the Yakima cemetery was the prettiest she had ever seen so we had to go and let them check it out themselves. We also snapped several shots of the kids. I wish I would have thought ahead to have us wear nice clothes so we could try for a decent family picture, it was gorgeous outside that day.
Feeding some ducks at the cemetery.
Despite the rain we took the boys to a pumpkin patch on Saturday.
We let our boys paint the pumpkins when they first get them. I think we will probably carve them tomorrow now that it is closer to Halloween.
7 comments:
I LOVE your new haircut. I also love that my old prom dress is what you selected for a 1930's outfit. :) It worked well though.
Loved all the pictures!
You are all so photogenic!
April, you kind of look like Christina Applegate in your dress up pictures.
Love the look. You make a very handsome couple!!!!
Sounds like murder mystery parties are making a comeback. You guys look HOT! I love your painting pumpkins tradition.
I have ALWAYS thought you look like Christina Applegate--so does Chad. That's why he kept trying to sell you on "Samantha Who?"
You guys look AWESOME--very elegant circa 1930's. I think the prom dress worked perfectly.
PS--Jaden's trying to "position Logan for the picture"? Looks more like sabotage with the bunny ears. :)
You guys had a fun time with all your company. Was that El Porton where Grandpa had his birthday?
I was wondering whose old prom dress that was, because I didn't remember you ever wearing it in high school. You both look quite dashing. Jaden's posing is hilarious by the way!
Post a Comment