Jaden decided that I needed to have a basketball birthday party and insisted that we all change into our basketball clothes. I have such cute boys!
My parents have been on a trip for the past two weeks but flew back the night of birthday so they spent the next day with us before heading home.
People often ask me if Logan looks like Jaden when he was a baby. I decided to recreate a picture to see how similar they are. In real life I think they look more alike then they do in this comparison.
14 comments:
Happy Birthday! I like the week-long birthday celebration idea. I might have to instate that tradition as well! Hope you had a great week!
We were glad we could be there during your birthday week April. Have a great year!!!
What cute basketball players!!
Happy Birthday! Love the candles! You didn't have a 7 huh? Is Logan bigger than Jaden was at that age. It looks like it but it might just be that Loan's picture is closer up.
Where your boys the same age in that blue outfit? I hope you had a great birthday week!
Happy Birthday Week! What a cute famiy - those two boys are so cute! And so sporty. Love it!
Sorry, logged on wrong - that last one was from me.
you're not 25 are you?? cause I am pretty sure you werent 15 when we started at the Y. also, your kids look WAY more like your dad than they do like their dad. (does that make sense?) They look like your dad is what I am trying to say.
Happy birthday! What a fun tradition... your boys are so cute! I agree with Rachel... they do look like your dad.
Whoever Jaden and Logan look like they are sure cute! Jaden cracks me up--what a fun basketball party. I too have somehow received the week-long birthday treatment. We just have the best husbands ever! Happy Birthday April! We hope we get so play with you guys lots this week.
Are you being sneaky with that 5 on your cake and the two smaller candles off to the side? Just know that I know the truth!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Week, and I'm sorry I missed it...again. Some friend, huh?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love it - you are just like me - the longer the party can go on the better! Birthday weeks are much better then Days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK - no lets make it MONTH!!
Happy Birthweek April! I hope you milked it for all it was worth!
You are a gorgeous 25! Happy Birthday. I'm going to have to try the birthday week this year.
April! I have been so busy with going to MN, work, Hazen, my mom... it's no excuse! I should have wished you a happy birthday! I hope it was a good one for you. I love the idea of a birthday week... and it looks like you had a fun time. :) I just got back in town... so I'll see you soon. But, hmnnn, maybe you'll still be in Yakima on Sunday. Well, see you when I do!
Post a Comment