I took Logan in to his 4 month check up this week and besides the fact that he was getting over another bout of brochitis he was doing great. He weighed in at
18 lbs 11oz! My sister requested a picture of his rolls so here's a few we took after his bath yesterday.


13 comments:
What a cute rolly polly baby!
He's so cute! Did Jaden ever get that pudgy? Jaden is so modest to cross his legs for the picture.
cute boys!! I am glad to see you're doing well with 2 little sweeties. I was hoping to have another boy because I think they have more fun together and I woudnt have to start over buying clothes. I haven't checked out the rest of your blog so i wont ask questions, I will just read on =)
I love it. They're so cute! I hope Logan's feeling better now...bronchitis is never fun.
Oh, cute little fat baby! I love fat babies! William was only 14 lbs 11 0z at his 4 month appt. He is so cute April!
What a cute little chunk. He is getting much more alert looking and I think he is starting to look a lot more like Jaden.
April! I saw your name on someone else's blog. How are you? I saw your cute little "tank" Where are you living now? You should come to a Mothers group so we can catch up.
Logan is getting big. We will have to see if he gets as big as Chad and Amy's boys!
I saw your comment on Rachel's blog and was so glad to find you! Your boys are adorable and fat babies are the best. My little Megan (11 months) has thinned out a little over the last few months and it makes me a little sad.
Your boys are darling! I think Jaden is so funny too! Keep the stories coming!
I just realized I never commented on this post. He's not just big but very tall also! Looks like you are raising some football players.
I just realized I never commented on this post. He's not just big but very tall also! Looks like you are raising some football players.
Love those boys!!!
Post a Comment