I was changing Logan's diaper and asked Jaden if he wanted to go pick out a few books to read and this is how he interpreted a few. When I told him that there wasn't any room for mommy to sit down he looked at me half irritated (because it was so obvious to him) and said, "mommy you can sit on top of the books." Of course. What was I thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That boy is so smart! Smarter than his mommy! I hear "what were you thinking" a lot a work by a student. I know how you feel.
Although the leaning tower of books might not be the most comfortable perch for story time, at least you would have easy access to the next book. Jaden must really love story time!
How long did it take you to read all those books???
Very cute story. You guys should come visit us. Jaden could build a snowman with Mackayla.
I really like Jaden's interpretation of "a few"...in fact, if I was ready the literal two minutes after I told Andrew I would be ready in "a few", we would never be late for church! P.S. thanks for being excited about the house and I am glad you love the CHI!
DID YOU GET A CHI!?! I'm jealous! You'll have to tell me if it's worth the money. I'm thinking of donating my hair, but haven't decided for sure yet. Jaden is always such a sweetheart. We miss him! Little Logan is so adorable too.
hi april!
i was blog-hopping and found you thru audrey.
what a funny boy!
Post a Comment