Sunday, January 13, 2008

NBA here we come!

My sister-in-law sent me this link today that "predicts" how tall your children will be when they are 18. They use your child's current stats combined with how tall the mom and dad are to determine the height. According to them Jaden will be 6'6''! I guess that's a good thing since he is really into basketball right now. Scott is playing on a church league team and Jaden thinks that he is every much a part of the team as his daddy. He gets all geared up for game day and likes to warm up with the guys. So far we've been pretty lucky that he hasn't wanted to play in the actual game, but I'm sure the day will come.



Since we got our new computer this summer I haven't been able make videos taken on my digital camera to appear (I've put zero effort into figuring out why). Today randomly several videos showed up. Since this a sporty post (and I don't know if it will still be here tomorrow) I included this soccer video taken last June.

9 comments:

Paige said...

Scott must be so excited!

Heather said...

Jaden is just so DARN cute! You just have to love that kid!

Jared and Melissa said...

cool! I want to figure out how tall my kids will be.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Jaden is such a sweetheart. Do you think he was in the heavenly version of the NBA in the pre-existence? He just loves it so much and came into the world that way! :)

Mollie said...

That is so cute! I hope my kids, especially if I have boys, love sports. I think they will have to get that from me, because their daddy doesn't care a thing about sports! But they will have fantastic rhythm from him, at least I hope, I have none! Congrats on 5 years! That is crazy! I took one for the team, there with Bailey. Hahahaha. That was an interesting time of my life.

Stacie Hawley said...

Oooohhh- he can play for the BYU basketball team and then Jaden and Bella can date and get married...it's perfect. Because I think Bella is going to be really tall too!!! It's a perfect match!

Garden Street Zoo said...

That certainly is tall. What are you feeding that kid! = )

ronandlindahatfield said...

I did that test for my youngest daughter. It said she would be
5'9''. Hmm.

Chad Hatfield said...

Couldn't the coach put Scott in for a minute or so, since his boy was watching. He could have at least let Scott stand on the court during a timeout for a picture.