Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a miracle...

Both of my boys are sleep in their own beds right now! This is very exciting considering that Jaden only naps about once a week and Logan usually wakes up for his nap the minute I put Jaden down. It's a shame that I'm going to waste this precious time blogging.
We had a pretty good weekend my sister Heather and my brother Chad's family came over to Seattle for the weekend. It was fun to get together with them, but it was also a great motivator to get my house cleaned up a bit. Jaden loved having his cousins over and has been asking when they are going to come again (hint, hint).
Chad brought his guitar hero game for the wii and we were able to test our music skills. Turns out that Scott is quite the rock star! I on the other hand got booed off stage three times in a row! In other wii news Scott was able to get the the wii age of 20 in the sports game a few days ago...we're all so proud of him!








Logan is struggling with his hair these days. The poor boy lost all of his long locks except for the patch on the very top of his head. For awhile it was a pretty sweet mohawk, but now it's turned into a receding mohawk which just isn't nearly as cool. I've tried doing a comb over on him, but that darn hair just wants to stick straight up all the time. Good thing he's got those adorable chubby cheeks to distract from his crazy hair!


*This morning during breakfast Jaden was staring at his cereal pondering then looks up and asks me, "Mom did you know that Jack and Jill went up the hill?!"

8 comments:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

That is such a cute picture of the boys. Little Logan is such a cutie--receding mohawk and all! Jaden is so funny. I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that.

Heather said...

I had fun this weekend. Logan is sure cute! His hair is so cool. Kids say the funniest things!

ronandlindahatfield said...

We really miss the boys! They are so cute!
Looks like a fun game!

Jared and Melissa said...

Scott really looks like a guitar hero! April, you better stick to Dr. Mario. I think Logan's hair is cute. The only problem is if he wants to have that same hairdo when he's 15.

Garden Street Zoo said...

I like the hairdo. Logan is getting so big! I haven't played Wii but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Christina said...

Cute, cute family. We like receding hairlines at our house, so I think a receding mohawk is pretty awesome.

Paige said...

Sounds like fun.

That is amazing that both boys were asleep at once. Mine don't ever rest at the same time either, even if I try to plan it.

Quists said...

Cody loves guitar hero! Don't ever tell him Scott has it, or you won't be able to get Cody to leave your house! Just teasing... he's not that bad. BUT... we have a fun time playing it. We just haven't "broken down" and bought it. It's a good thing you don't have Dance Dance Revolution or we'd all really have to have a dance off! It was good seeing you yesterday and your cute lil' family. We'll have to do something soon!