Saturday, October 15, 2011

Logan turns 4!

Logan has been looking forward to this birthday for a long time and for the past month has been asking each morning if it was almost his birthday yet. Finally the day came and our little Logie turned 4! Logan got to start the day off with taking cupcakes to this preschool class. He told me excitedly beforehand that he was going to get a birthday crown from his teacher but of course when the time came he refused to wear it.




This is Logan's "I'm so excited it's my birthday" face.



Logan had been planning on having a super hero birthday party, but a few days beforehand switched it up to a Bob the Builder party. As per tradition I needed to come up with a themed pinata. I ran out of time to do anything cool so we ended up with a round ball that had Bob's overalls on them with a picture of the tractors on the belly. Pretty lame, but Logan thought it was awesome so that's all the really matters.


It's fun that Cannon and Eden are getting big enough to take part in the activities.





We found a gift on our front porch with an envelope to "Lil Jimmer". Logan and Jaden were both so excited to see what was inside and who it could possibly be from. It was from Coach Tim, a teenager from our ward that helped Scott coach the boy's basketball teams last year. Our boys love Coach Tim and just last week Jaden made the comment that maybe he'll ask Tim to baptize him when he turns 8. Tim gave Logan a little basketball, with sock nike socks and a nike sweatband - super exciting for Logan!



Logan has been asking for a dart gun for the longest time and Grandpa and Grandma Hatfield did not disappoint. No one is safe in our house anymore!








6 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Looks like a fantastic party. I love his excited face!

That really made me laugh that Jaden was thinking of asking someone else to baptise him. Tell Scott I'm pulling for him to get the job.

ronandlindahatfield said...

Great party!! Happy Birthday Logan! Love his excited smile!

Danielle and Derek said...

Happy Birthday to Logan! He sure is a cute kid. I'm glad your house finally got painted - it looks great!!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

We love that cute little stinker! Happy Birthday Logie!

Halsey said...

I love those crinkly eyes he gets when he smiles that mischievous little smile.

Quists said...

Hi girlie! We're joining your ranks in June - 3rd boy. Ha ha! I hope you are doing well!