Our ward had a Easter activity on Saturday. Jaden and Logan enjoyed hunting for eggs while Cannon had a great time playing with their baskets after they were done.
I looked away for a second in which time Cannon managed to swipe a cupcake from a kid sitting nearby.
The Easter bunny found our house again this year!
After church we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Hatfield's house for a yummy dinner and egg hunt. Aunt Heather did a wonderful job filling the eggs with goodies!
Both Jaden and I weren't feeling well on Easter so we never ended up getting a picture. I tried to make up for it yesterday, but I think I probably should have waited until after haircuts. This is the longest Jaden's hair has ever been in his life!
5 comments:
I haven't seen pictures of your kids in a while... looks like Cannon is still always smiling!
You guys all look great!
I love Cannon's squinty smile. You are so nice to put your boys in so many sports. I'm sure they love it, and I have a feeling that this is only the beginning of your career as a basketball/soccer/etc. mom. They are adorable little athletes!
Where is all the candy??? Looks like the baskets were a little lean on the sugar, but loaded with other goodies! Very handsome family!!
I think it is funny that Cannon took that cupcake. Mom picked out some of the prizes for the eggs!
Cute pictures! It is wonderful to get to make so many memories with your familiy.
Post a Comment