When I have a birthday I like to celebrate all week long and I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who allows me to have a birthday week instead of just a day. We kicked it off with a little party with Scott's parents who were in town for the weekend. Scott and I were gone for few hours to attend a funeral of our friend's 23 month old daughter (super sad) and when we got home Grandpa and Grandma Holt had helped the kids decorate the house with balloons, streamers and signs. I'm really not sure why but somehow in our house party=basketball so all my boys had jerseys on over there pjs.
On my actual birthday we had a nice party over at my parents house. I was spoiled rotten, so much so that I might just need to turn 30 again next year.
The best part about having a birthday as an adult is while opening presents all the kids flock to you.

Even Cannon got in on the action!
Scott did an awesome job making a cake all by himself for me.
In other non-birthday news...Cannon just keeps getting cuter and cuter! He loves to be involved with whatever the bigger boys are doing. He is 8 months old now and shows zero interest in learning how to crawl. He can get to where he wants to by rolling and honestly gets carried around by mom most of the day anyway. With Jaden and Logan it seems like I was always eager to see them progress and move on the next step, but with Cannon I think I have been trying to keep him a baby for as long as I can.
11 comments:
Happy three-oh, April! How sweet that Scott "built you a cake", like they say on Napoleon Dynamite :)
Your boys really are handsome. I'm glad you guys are doing well.
Happy Birthday! Don't you feel like a real adult now that you are 30? That is how I felt.
Looks like a great birthday! Cannon does look super cute. I bet he misses his Aunt so much!!
Happy Birthday, April! I'm glad you got a full week to celebrate. Cannon's clapping picture is so cute - that is my favorite age.
So, how is thirty treating you so far? We had fun at the party -- Scott is a great birthday party planner.
Happy Birthday. The boys are as cute as ever!
Love your boys. Glad we got to help you celebrate although I felt bad that Mitchell may have stole some of your big 3-0 thunder. I hope not.
Happy late birthday! It sounds like it was a fun one. It seems like you guys are always having a party of some sort up there!
happy 30th! looks like you had a good one! What cute little boys!
Happy Birthday...late! Those pictures of Cannon make him look so grown up. He probably is growing up!
Happy Birthday (a little late)! I don't know how it feels to be 30 yet, but I cannot wait! I think it will be my favorite age!
Looks like you are busy, but happy with your cute little family.
Post a Comment