Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas! Scott's parents drove up from Preston to spend a few days with us, and we all had fun with a full house. We filled our time with parties, playing with toys, and eating lots and lots of treats! On Christmas Eve we had our annual dinner at Burger King, followed by a trip over to Uncle Jim's house where Santa showed up!

Jaden: I want a race car


Logan: I want a transformer


Cannon: I just want to eat your beard


After the Tree's house we headed over my parents house for festivities. Cannon and Eden needed a quick nap after all the excitement from Santa.


We were all so excited that Mitchell was able to come home for the Christmas weekend. I went and found Logan's and Mitchell's favorite dress up clothes and they had a good laugh putting them on again. (You can read more about Mitchell's progress here: http://mitchellhatfield.blogspot.com )


The six Yakima cousins


Grandma Hatfield with the two newest grandchildren.


The boys got to open their new pj's over at Grandpa and Grandma's house.


Looks like Santa found our house!


Jaden and Logan ready to run out and see their loot!










Grandpa and Grandma Hatfield along with Aunt Heather stopped by for awhile in the morning to watch the kids open some of their gifts. Cannon didn't want to let go of Grandpa's hair!


The biggest hit of Christmas was all the spy gear the boys got. The love watching the Spy Kids movies with their Hatfield cousins and now the boys can be spy kids too!










Cannon got baby food in his stocking. He wasn't a big fan of applesauce!




Sunday night we decided to actually eat at our dining room table (instead of in the kitchen) and use our China for the first time. After nearly 8 years we finally have house and place to store it all.




The typical look I get from Jaden when I try to take his pictures these days.

7 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

Your kiddos made out like bandits! They must have been very well-belhaved this year! =)

Heather said...

The kids were sure excited when they saw their Santa stuff. I loved Logan's face when he got his transformer helmet. I was glad I got to come over for awhile! That was nice that the Holt's came up to help celebrate!

Jared and Melissa said...

What a wonderful Christmas... with both sets of grandparents around! I'm jealous!

Danielle and Derek said...

How fun to have Scott's parents join you! The boys look adorable on those skis. Looks like a fabulous Christmas.

ronandlindahatfield said...

It was a great Christmas! So glad we got to be a part of it!!!

Halsey said...

THat looks like so much fun! I love Cannon's applesauce face and Logan's get-ready-to-go hair. Miss you guys!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Merry Christmas--Chad

That looked like a Christmas to remember. Your fancy dinner looked fun! We loved Jaden's cut off sleeve shirt for the occasion.