September has been a busy month and has flown past in our household. We started the month with Cannon's baby blessing, we took a weekend trip to one of our favorite places, Remlinger Farms, and we got used to waking up early for school every morning. All these pictures I uploaded are in reverse order and I'm not going to bother to try to switch them around.
Poor little Cannon has developed a flat spot on his head so in an effort to get him off of his head as much of possible we got him this bumbo seat. He likes it for about 5 minutes at a time but then wants to be held again. As you can see he is growing quite nicely. When I took him in for his 2 month check up he was 15 lbs 10 oz -97% and measured 98% for height. He really isn't quite as chubby as he looks in this picture.
Chad and Amy had a little girl named Eden this month. She is adorable and makes my baby seem like a giant!
Cannon is a big talker these days. He loves to smile and talk to anyone that will give him a little attention.
Logan misses Jaden while he is gone at school, but he is also loving having more attention. He also loves his new role of big brother. Today in the car the big boys were talking to Cannon. Jaden was saying "oohh Cannon you are so cute..." while Logan was saying "you're not a big brother Cannon..." Then Logan turned to Jaden and said, "Cannon said he wishes he was a big brother like us."
We stayed the night at a cabin at Ensign Ranch on our way to Remlinger Farms. The kids loved it, but I would have preferred to sleep in my own bed and just woken up earlier the next day.

Remlinger Farms is a (small) kids amusement park, perfect for my aged boys. They put on a little show and Jaden got to be a volunteer, pretty exciting stuff for a 5 year old.
Remlinger Farms is a (small) kids amusement park, perfect for my aged boys. They put on a little show and Jaden got to be a volunteer, pretty exciting stuff for a 5 year old.
Jaden's favorite part of the park was this roller coaster. There weren't any lines so as soon as he got off he would run around and get right back on. I think he rode it 15-20 times that day.
Scott took Cannon on the pumpkin ride.
Logan talked about riding a horse the whole week before we left but when it came time he just didn't have it in him to actually get near the horse. Jaden has made major strides in overcoming his fear of animals and rode the horse several times that day.
This is Cannon at 2 months, he won't fit into the infant carrier much longer.
The boys love going to Scott's office to help clean.
We were lucky to have a lot of family around for Cannon's blessing day. Scott's parents, both sets of his grandparents and our neice Sarah drove up from Idaho/Utah. My family (that lives locally) were there too, but somehow I didn't manage to get them in any of the photos.
This a random picture but I like it because it sort of captures Logan's mischievous look. Logan is a crazy kid and does pretty much anything he wants regardless of what we tell him. Right before he's about to do something he isn't suppose to he gets this little sly smile on his face that is hilarious me. The kid is so silly all the time, it's hard to get mad at him for being naughty.
There are 4 generations of Dean Holt's in this picture. Dean Holt, Alan Dean Holt, Scott Dean Holt and Cannon Dean Holt.
7 comments:
I love baby chub! So cute. You guys have been busy! By the way, you look fabulous April! One of these days I will have to make a trip to Yakima, so we can catch up.
I love the pictures - you all look great! How fun to have so much family come and visit. Cannon is adorable and growing so fast.
It looks like Jaden wasn't the only one loving that roller coaster, April:)
You should have reminded me! You were more than welcome to use our bumbo. I feel bad you bought one, especially since he probably won't fit in it long. :)
You guys have had a fun month. Cannon is a chunker.
Your kids are so cute!
What a cute chunky little man you have! And I love Logan's naughty squinty eyes. Hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys in another two months!
Seeing pictures of you makes me think perhaps one day I will be able to have more than one child ;)
Love the little Holt trio! They all seemed to mature so much this last month -- stop growing up!!!
You weren't even holding on in the roller coaster!! You're CRAZY!!!
I'm going to start working out so I'll be able to hold your baby when you come! We're looking forward to your visit next month!
Post a Comment