Scott and his dad took Jaden golfing a few weekends ago at a small par 3 golf course here in Yakima. Jaden was so excited and did well, but from what I hear nine holes is a little too long for him yet. Logan got to meet up with the boys and join them for the last few holes. To him golfing means picking up your ball and dropping it in the hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is going to go pro in no time! Look at that form.
Seriously, I cannot believe how big your boys are getting! It seems like just yesterday when you were pregnant with Logan.
Nick can't wait to take Reagan golfing.
I was seriously impressed! He hit the ball far and straight!! I know I'm not an athletic person but it sure seems funny that a little kid could hit the ball better than me!
I LOVE the new picture of your "flowers"! Jaden's golf skills are amazing. We sure miss you guys and wish our boys could get together more often.
I hope he doesn't follow in Tiger Woods footsteps! Both boys look like pros and Cannon will be there before you know it! I also love the flower picture.
So so cute!
Oh my goodness! Your boys are getting so big!! Such a cute family! Loved seeing all the fun things you guys have been up to...and congrats on the new baby...five months ago...ha ha!! =)
Post a Comment