For as long as pregnancy feels I am always amazed at how quickly time flies by once the baby arrives. Cannon is three weeks old and seems so much bigger already. I took him in for a check up last week and surprisingly his head measured in at only the 42% so I'm not sure what to think about that. Either he has got a lot of growing to do to catch up with his big brothers or the nurse measured wrong. If you can't tell by pictures, my kids have a tendency to have to wear adult size hats by the time they are three.
Now that Jaden and Logan are healthy they fight over who gets to hold Cannon. Jaden has said numerous times that he just loves holding Cannon and he doesn't even care if he cries he just likes to hold him. Logan loves to give him kisses, but we really have to watch him closely since he hasn't quite figured out how to be gentle.
The boys love to pick out Cannon's clothes and then try their best to match him whenever they can.
Cannon is such a good sleeper! There has only been one night since he was born that I had to stay up with him during the night. Other than that he wakes up every 4 hours to eat and goes right back to sleep. I'm crossing my fingers that it never changes!
Jaden also loves to be in charge of burping Cannon. He is such a good big brother I am really going to miss having him around all the time when kindergarten starts up this fall.
Logan is still his Dad's shadow, he follows him around everywhere!
5 comments:
He's SO CUTE... I want one!!! Jaden looks like he's loving having a baby around. I love the picture of him burping Cannon. Time to get started on their little sister now.
We love our baby Cannon! He's certainly a cutie. Jaden is a sweet big brother.
Cannon is growing so fast! He is such a little sweety. Jaden is so cute with him! Loved the picture of Scott and Logan mowing the lawn!!
Cannon is cute! I can't believe Jaden will be in Kinder. Wow!
I love the matching! Can't wait to meet little Cannon this weekend. We miss the older boys too. And you, of course :)
Post a Comment