Monday, July 5, 2010

Cousins

We have had such a fun couple of weeks playing with all of our Hatfield side cousins. I wasn't very good however at taking very many pictures of all the exciting things they did. I'll blame that one on being extremely pregnant, since I got several pictures on the day or two after Cannon was born.
All the kids spent an afternoon at Kid's Castle, an indoor playground here in Yakima. It was here that I began to suspect that the baby was going to be coming very soon (and he did later that night) so I was glad to have the kids able to run and entertain themselves for three straight hours.
Adventure climbers - Jackson and Jaden

We dinner together just about every night thanks to my wonderful mother!

Jaden and Spencer


My boys with Jacob

Logan, Mackayla and Bradley


My parents with all 12 of their grandkids, soon to be 13 in September!


The kids all love the show Wipeout that ABC airs during the summer. I told my brother Derek that he was in charge of creating a wipeout zone for the kids to do. I was planning on helping him, but had a baby instead.

Jaden was so excited about it and took it very seriously. He insisted on wearing a life vest just like they do on tv. This is him banging on his chest before it was his turn to go through the obstacle course.





Logan's turn



After the kids were done the adult men took a turn in the wipeout zone. It was hilarious to watch and I was able to get most of it on film which the boys have already watched many times.


2 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

We sure had a fun time! Hope we don't have to wait another 2 years for the next family reunion!

Heather said...

We sure did have some fun with the whole Hatfield family together! I am glad that we all got to meet him before some of the family had to take off.