Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's getting colder

It has been a pretty low key November so far and I am really enjoying that. For the most part Logan quit napping so the days seem so much longer but my nights are going much better. Poor Logan would still take a 2-3 hour nap everyday if I let him but if he does the little guy won't go to bed at night. Even if I wake him up after only an hour he is still wired all night. Now he stays up in the afternoon but goes right to sleep around 7:15. Logan falls to sleep if we are in the car for more than 5 mins in the afternoon. One day I carried him inside the house and Jaden wanted to hold him. I thought it was pretty funny to see him trying to cuddle his giant little brother.



We have been raking like crazy trying to keep our leaves under control. The trees are still half full of leaves, we're hoping they fall before it starts to snow.





White Pass opened up this weekend so Scott and Jaden braved the cold and went skiing Saturday morning. Jaden of course had the time of his life and has been trying to earn money so that he can go back.











8 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

Good job Jaden! Looks like he will be a ski pro in no time. We are trying to keep on top of our leaves too. Ours are all on the ground now, so it is just a matter of raking, bagging, and getting rid of them.

Julie said...

Yeah, isn't it crazy how nap time affects your whole day! Looks like skiing was a hit. Fun videos!!!

Jared and Melissa said...

We're going through the exact same thing with Bradley's naps now. Jaden looks like a natural skier! I've never been skiing, is that what they call the bunny slopes or something like that. Some day Jaden will have to give me lessons.

Rebecca said...

How cute! My girls loved the snow from this weekend also! I can't believe its already winter!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

That is a hilarious picture of J and sleeping L. Jaden does such a good job skiing--how fun. Scott is so good at spending special time with the boys.

Danielle and Derek said...

I love the new picture of the boys. We've been in the same boat with Ethan for about a month - I never enjoy the no-nap transition. Jaden is an awesome skier.

Heather said...

Jaden did a wonderful job on skiing! I am glad he had fun. Jaden is such a good big brother.

Cathie said...

It looks like Scott has a ski buddy! Jaden is impressive! I like the cuddling of the little brother too! What fun!