We headed over to Seattle earlier in the month to catch a University of Washington football game. Lucky for us Scott still has connections so we were able to get tickets to watch the game in the suites. It was great to be able to watch the game with Scott, before he was always taking off to go down to the field or to schmooze a donor.
Before the game we took the boys to a playground by where we used to live. Jaden and I used to walk here everyday when we first moved to Seattle.
Enjoying the pre-game meal. It's going to be a sad day when we have to start buying our own tickets.
7 comments:
wow, I'm so impressed with Jaden, he doesn't even look a little scared standing next to that mascot. I love your beach pictures.
Your boys are SO cute! I am glad you guys had fun. What happened to Logan's face? I hoped you liked the game.
I love all the Husky gear. It will be a sad day when you can't get free tickets anymore! Sounds like you had sweet seats!
You guys are so good at making the most of your day. You really do have a sweet deal at those games. I love the beach pics.
Wow, what a game to be able to go to! And Suite seats, at that! LOL
I just bought Reagan the t-shirt that says: "Bark for Sark".
Go Dawgs!
That's kind of like the best of both worlds--having the connections without having to be connected anymore. Glad you had fun.
I think I'm still a little afraid of mascots! And I love Logan's face on the bus. Way too much fun!
Post a Comment