Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meeting Max

We had a great Valentines Day. I took the boys to the library in the morning to see Max from the Max and Ruby books. Jaden was so exciting but or course didn't want to get too close. When it came time for pictures with Max, Logan wasn't too exciting about the idea either.
Later that day Scott and I were able to go out on a real valentines date, which may have been a first for us. We just went to dinner and then walked around HomeDepot thinking of all the great improvements we could make to the house if we just had an extra couple thousand dollars laying around. It was wonderful to spend time with the love of my life.



This bounce house went on sale this week so we picked one up (meaning my mom will pay us back when they get back in town) for my parents house. The boys were in heaven the entire time. So Meagan, Spencer, Ethan, Mackayla, and Bradley tell your parents to bring you to Yakima to come play with us here!

8 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

Spencer is a huge fan of Max and wishes he would come to our library. He also can't wait to try out that slide on the bouncy house someday.

Julie said...

We love Max & Ruby too! How cool that they came to town. I just finished reading like 7 of your previous posts, how have I missed your blog for so long???? Well, I'm glad to see that you all are doing so well! Glad your move is going off without a hitch!

Jared and Melissa said...

I'm so excited to try out the bounce house! Mackayla is pretty excited about it too.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

It is going to be so fun trading for date nights! Even if you just go walk around Home Depot every time, at least you don't have kids! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! So you made the move! Congrats. That's awesome, and when I tell my mom you moved back to Yakima she will be so jealous. She misses her grandkids. I hope you get everything settled with the house and whatnot. It's always stressful...those first couple weeks. What neighborhood did you buy your home in? Your backyard looks awesome!

Stacie Hawley said...

How fun!! We love story time at the library too...but we haven't had "STARS" come. Bummer. So...congrats on the new house! I am so excited for you guys! I can;t wait to see the inside!

Cathie said...

Congratulations on the move and job change! That is exciting and crazy! Your new home looks great! :) I hope everything is going well. It was fun to catch up. I especially liked the husband tag on Scott. It reminds me of what a great person he really is, and what a great family he has. I am so glad that you guys are my friends! I hope to see your family in July! :)

Halsey said...

Love the Max and Ruby books! They're hilarious. I might be a little scared of getting a picture with a huge Max too...I'm glad that you're all moved in safe and sound. What would we do if we found an extra couple thousand dollars? :)