We have had more than 5 feet of snow here in the last 2 1/2 weeks! Today the roads were so bad that the athletic director sent out an email saying that unless you drive a tank don't bother trying to come to work today. Since we decided not to purchase that tank we had our eyes on last spring, Scott was able to stay home today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Holy Moly! That is alot of snow.
Looking forward to your Christmas pictures next!
That's amazing! How fun to have a snow day.
I thought we had a lot of snow...
Did you build an 8ft snowman?
WOW! That is a lot of snow! I bet the boys had fun in it though. I am suprised that you made it home!
I hope no one rams into those hidden cars...that's a little scary! Way to make the best of the snow. That is a little much though, eh?
Oh my, that's awesome! Have fun! It was so good to see you at Christmas. It's been forever!
Your pictures are amazing and so cute! Thanks for posting them! I love to read your comments!
Loved the comment about the tank you considered buying... considering the snow no wonder the athletic director said if you didn't have a tank not to go to work... it looks like the boys had fun in the snow.
Post a Comment