Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wedding Day


I forgot my camera at the temple, but we did manage to sneak a quick picture of with the happy couple later on at their reception.

This is a pretty good shot of Logan's bald spot.


We finally got to meet our newest nephew Blake.



Josh and Katie brought their bounce house and set it up downstairs during the reception. It was obviously a huge hit.

Watching the kids jump with Shara and Katie





Another big hit for the kids was helping to decorate Mark and Halsey's car.

3 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Looks like a very fun wedding. I hope that catches on...bounce houses at wedding receptions.

I love the golfing pictures. That was nice of his Dad and Grandpa to let him tag along.

Heather said...

It looks like a great trip. What a reception!

Halsey said...

It's fun to see pictures of the...um...vandalism in action :) I'm glad the kids had fun. We know Mike did :) We still find evidence of his good times on the poor Blazer...