Thursday, December 4, 2008

Golf

The weather was really nice while we were there so Scott was able to take Jaden golfing. This was Jaden's first time out to the golf course and he was so excited to go. He was worried beforehand that he didn't have golf clothes. I'm not sure what he had in mind, but he seemed satisfied with his spiderman vest.




Of course Jaden had a great time and wanted to play every hole. I'm sure this slowed them down quite a bit, but Jaden has a very patient Dad and Grandpa. Scott said the only big problem was when Jaden was left alone in the cart he started driving away with it. He got about 15 feet in it before he was stopped, to which he innocently replied "I was just coming to pick you up dad".








1 comment:

Heather said...

That is really cute! I took off in Grandpa Johnson's golf cart and left somebody behind!