Scott was gone last week to North Carolina for some meetings so the little boys and I tagged along with my parents on a trip to Utah. One of these days we are going to start actually taking trips together, there's an idea. It was a long time to be away from home but they boys did pretty well and we all had a great time.
Daddy with his boys before taking off on our separate ways.
Logan and cousin Bradley
On Sunday we decided to head up to Salt Lake. My parents went to the tabernacle choir performance. Since they didn't allow kids in I walked over to Scott's grandparents apartment who are serving a mission there. Afterwards we walked around temple square. It had been a long time since I'd been there and it was as gorgeous as ever.
11 comments:
Glad to see you got a new blog up. I live for new blogs!!! Cute pictures, and you can tag along with us anytime. We had a great time!!
I just love Logan's chubby cheeks. They just look so pinch-able!
I'm glad I got to see you again!
I love the faces Logan is making in all his pictures...they crack me up. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend, although I'm sure you'd like to stay home and rest for once. :) We'll take you when we can get you though!
Thanks for coming! Mackayla keeps asking when Jaden is coming back. Come again this summer and bring Scott next time.
I can't believe how chubby (in a good and super cute way) Logan is now. He is a cute little chunk. Sounds like a fun trip!
Cute pictures! Logan and Bradley are just at the age when their personalities shine through, and it shows in the pictures.
what handsome boys you have!! I love your hair by the way, I am about to chop mine off so I like seeing people with cute/ shorter hair, makes it less scary.
Looks like you got to enjoy some nice Utah weather and some nice company.
Logan is so cute! Both the boys look darling in their orange vests.
And you look great too, even in the same dress.
I love the picture where Jaden is getting ready to wade in. I hope you stopped him in time! I usually move a little too slow and we end up with one wet foot.
I am glad you had fun. You have REALLY CUTE boys!!!!
Post a Comment