Two weeks ago we made a quick trip to Idaho. Our niece Sarah was getting baptized in
Rexburg, and Scott had his 10 year high school reunion in Preston. It also happened to be the weekend of the Famous Preston Night Rodeo, which is a huge deal for Preston. We didn't make it to the actual rodeo this year, but we did enjoy the parade where the boys scored a ton of candy. Logan got sick while we were there so we didn't get to go see our sisters in the Provo area. Both Melissa and Kacey were due this week with babies so we didn't think that giving them the stomach flu would be the best idea. We did however manage to pass it along to our cousins here when we got back to town...sorry guys!
Jaden found Grandma's reading glasses, so of course he insisted that he needed them in order to look at his books.

Logan plugging away on his laptop....they were great travelers!

Scott with his brothers - Mark, Mike, and Josh
The kids put on a show for us.
Grandpa trying to hold Logan still long enough for a picture.

Cousins -
Dallin, Carson,
Jaden, and Logan

How cute is he?!

With Sarah on her big day.

Scott was in charge of his class reunion, and I think it turned out pretty well. They had water toys for the kids to do while the adults visited. My kids were in heaven!
Scott called up his buddies beforehand and coordinated their outfits for the reunion!

Scott's friend Brett flies helicopters and they had one in the parade.
Jaden got to sit in it beforehand, which pretty much made his day. That things was super tiny, there is no way in the world I would ever go up in it!
Anxiously awaiting the start of the parade. Bring on the candy!

Here they come!
We were able to sneak in a quick hike and fishing trip while Logan was getting over his sickness. It was such a beautiful day, I'm glad we decided to go.
Jaden found a walking stick just like grandpa's.

Our little trooper
6 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! We wish we could have seen you but are VERY glad we didn't have the stomache flu to deal with this last week!
I love the picture of little Logie folding his arms...so precious. We had lots of fun with the boys. I hope they don't get sick. We're just passing germs back and forth aren't we?
What a fun adventure! It was great seeing you this weekend. Your kids are just too darn cute for words!
It looks like you guys have a ton of fun lately, except for the sickness. I agree with Amy, Logan is so cute folding his arms. The boys are just so cute. I love the picture of Jaden in the helicopter. I hope you guys are feeling better!
That all looks so fun. I love how your little guys look in their super cute ties!
Wow - Jaden is getting so big! What a fun vacation. I like Scott's matching outfits.
Post a Comment