We have had beautiful weather over the weekend and the boys took full advantage of it. From the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed Logan is crying to go outside. Most of the time the boys like to ride bikes, but they also helped me garden a little and love to go on walks. Yesterday the boys tried out one of Jaden's new birthday presents - a porcupine water sprinkler.
Showing off their beach bods!

The water was pretty cold so Logan soon gave the sprinklers up for bikes.
We attached the bike tailer to J's bike and both the boys loved it. Jaden actually does a really good job at pulling Logan along.
We tried go go biking last Saturday along the Cowiche Canyon trail, but it turned out to be a flop. There was like 6 inches of gravel on the trail so we gave up not very far into the trail.
We've been on several safari adventures around the neighborhood

Of course when I a picture of one boy, I must immediately take one of the other.
Swimming at Uncle Jim's birthday party last night.

Aunt Sharon brought out (actually in) some alpacas for the boys to pet.
8 comments:
You guys look like you're in the middle of summer already. Your yard looks great from the pictures!
The sprinkler looks really fun, only it wasn't that warm today! Maybe it was hotter at your place. You are further west.
Cute pics!
Jaden pulling Logan in the bike trailor might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a nice big brother! I just can't get enough of the adorable board shorts or should I say pants in Logan's case.
Little Logan has to be the smiliest little boy I've ever met. They look so cute playing in their swim trunks. That shade might have been cold this time, but come summer we're at your place for the swim parties.
Your boys are really cute!
That does look like a fun sprinkler! I like Logan's pose in the second picture.
I agree, great sprinkler! Looks like you're having fun!!!
For some reason my blog won't automatically update your blog on my sidebar thingy that keeps track of new posts on other people's blogs. Did that make sense? Well, it won't do it for Amy & Chad's either :(
Hey it works now!!!!
Post a Comment