Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a success again this year. Jaden had picked out his costume over a month ago and has been dying to finally wear it. On Thursday we had our ward Halloween party after the party we jumped into the car and drove to Yakima for the weekend. Friday the kids were able to go trick or treating around my parents neighborhood and go to their cousin's ward Halloween party. Needless to say we have an abundance of candy around our house now. The boys do pretty good at not asking to eat it all day...if only I could keep my fingers out of it!

Right before our ward party Jaden spilt a 4 inch hole in the seat of his pirate pants. I considered not sewing them back up, showing his underpants seemed like a pirate thing to do.

Our cute little dinosaur


Scott and I have decided that in the future we need to invest in a couple of adult costumes so we can start dressing up with the kids. We found a pirate costume at my parents house that I think was worn by several of us kids when we were about 10 years old. It was a stretch but I think Scott pulled it off beautifully!


Getting ready to head out the door to score a little candy.
Practicing first at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Logan did a pretty good job at carrying his own little bucket around.


Spiderman vs Pirate

7 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

Jaden makes one scurvy little pirate and Logan is a very cute dinosaur. Looks like trick-or-treating was a blast! I got stuck with an entire bag of candy because we didn't have too many trick-or-treaters here and I can't keep my hands out of it either!

ronandlindahatfield said...

It was so fun having you home and getting to spent HAlloween with you guys! You all looked devine!

Jared and Melissa said...

I love Jaden's pirate costume. I wore that same pirate costume that
Scott had on a couple years ago. Glad you had a great Halloween.

Danielle and Derek said...

Great costumes! Jaden's pirate suit looks pretty fancy, and Logan just keeps getting cuter.

jeanine said...

What a fun Halloween!

Heather said...

It sure was fun having you here for Halloween! I am glad you guys had fun and the boys are very adorable! April, it's to bad that you can't go see Twilight with us.

SRGathercoal said...

they are adorable. They sure do grow up too fast! you should change me email invite to ha_rebecca@hotmail.com!