We are going to be gone next week so tonight was Jaden's last game. It has been pretty entertaining to watch him at an organized sport. The best part is when he is in the outfield. All of the kids chase after the ball and usually end up in a dog pile fighting over who gets to through the ball to first. I wasn't able to capture a pile up on film but I did get a great video of Jaden trying to decide where to throw the ball to.
Good Game Guys!
This morning Jaden came running to me telling me to get my camera and take a picture. He is so excited that his little brother is able to get into mischief with him now.
13 comments:
That is so cute!!! Jaden is the very best player on the team. You can easily see that!
We are excited for all of you to get here tomorrow!
I cant wait until Aus can do all that stuff!!! You have such a cute family! Dont you just love having boys?? :) Good to "see" you again!
That is cute! A whole lot better than his Mom! ;) Can't wait to see you.
Excellent photos and video clip. Children are so much fun.
That picture of him deciding where to throw the ball was VERY funny. We watched it many times.
Thats fun that Jaden has a little partner in crime.
Our little lady gets upset and freaks out if her brother is getting into something he's not suppose to.
I love the little munchkin sports. So cute! It will be fun when my little munchkin is at that stage.
Cute videos and pictures! That has to be fun watching them play ball.
hey I was wondering how to tell who has been looking at your blog? Is there something I need to instal? Or does it do it for me already? Thanks, brettjeepskI@gmail.com
This is awesome that Jaden is in an organized sport! We have Jace is a soccer class, which he loves, but we are anxious for him to be old enough for them to have any kind of organized "team" where we live. Go Jaden! Loved the videos! -Alyssa
Jaden is a superstar! Your boys are so cute and we are enjoying visiting with you all. Thanks for letting us ride your bikes!
Great videos! Maybe I should get my boys in T-ball... fun to see how you guys are doing!
So cute! I really should put William in tball...
And I love the last picture James used to do the same thing all the time!
How fun for Jaden to get to play sports, and starting so young! I love all the recent pictures . . . you lok like you are all doing well. I hope your summer is going great!
Woops--How did I miss this one? We sure miss your boys. They are so fun. Jackson definitely misses Jaden, but always talks about Logan and how cute he is. I think he's in love! :)
Post a Comment