Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Heart Warming

As I was reading some books to Jaden tonight one of them mentioned a heart. I was talking to him about how our hearts are inside our bodies and we can't see them. He then looked at me nervously and said, "Mommy I don't want my heart to go away, because then I have to get a battery". I'm not exactly sure what my grandma must have told Jaden about her new pacemaker she got put in a few months ago, but he for sure doesn't want anything to do with it!

9 comments:

Christina said...

That's pretty funny. I love to hear all the cute things these kids say!

Audrey said...

Kids are great! Such simple minds but they soak up like a sponge!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! We just found your blog! It's fun to see pictures of your cute family. Merry Christmas!

Chad Hatfield said...

I hadn't checked out your blog in awhile. It appears you have kids now. That's great. Merry Christmas.

Heather said...

That is very cute! I can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

Cathie said...

Jaden is so witty! I love to hear his stories. I am with him I want nothing to do with a pacemaker or anything that has to do with surgery. I can't believe how big Logan has gotten so quickly. Great family!

Stacie Hawley said...

SO CUTE!! I am so glad you wrote that down...I love it!

Loni said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yipes, he'll probably have nightmares about battery hearts now! Halle went to Blockbuster with Jeff tonight, came home and told me, "There was a scary bad movie with a bad man, and he had hair on his face and red in his eyes", so naturally I'm expecting her to wake up tonight at about, oh, 2 o'clock and curl up in my bed to tell me all about the red-eyed man. They really soak everything up, and they don't forget it for a long, long time!